The Federal Manager's Guide to EEO should be required reading for any manager, supervisor, or Equal Employment Opportunity counselor.
Author Robert J. Gilson uses his extensive knowledge of the federal program to logically and coherently explain how it can be used to improve the productivity and efficiency of the federal workforce.
Use this publication to learn:
- The requirements of the EEO program that every supervisor or manager should know
- How the selection process works
- How to successfully develop employees
- How to accommodate employees with disabilities
- How to create a positive work environment
- How to present sexual harassment
- How to deal with discrimination complaints
- Key positions, references, and terms used in the program