Retirement from federal service isn’t as simple as it seems. This easy-to-understand book makes retirement simple as it guides the reader through all aspects of retirement while answering such questions as:
- When will I be eligible to retire?
- When can I afford to retire?
- What happens to my health insurance?
- Should I elect a survivors benefit for my spouse?
- What options do I have regarding my TSP investments?
- What will I do when I retire?
- What effect do unpaid deposits and re-deposits have on my pension?
- How does social security work and what effect will a CSRS pension have on my receipt of Social Security benefits?
- And many more!